Monday, October 27, 2008

The Days are Just Packed

I'm looking at my blog for the first time in what seems like a week.... and I discover that it's been, well, almost a week since I last posted. Since it appears that I have a few minutes, let me explain what's been going on.

No, that would take too long. Let me sum up.

I'm finished in Dr. Yang's clinic, this week I'm in the inpatient department on the 8th floor (in 15 minutes or so), and next week I'll probably be in a specialty psych department. I had a tour of the school on Friday where I met an 18-year-old guy from Sacramento who had a stroke 16 months ago, and he's pleased with his progress since coming to the hospital. Zach and Josh have gone, which means I get back to my routine, more or less.

Now if I only had a holocaust cloak, that would be something.....

No comments: